Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The three day stretch

This week I have been on the road. Currently in Kent Washington. My son and shared lunch at Fondi and enjoyed some of their flat bread. We decided to try a spicy Traveler's sauce on the flat bread with pieces of fresh mozzarella cheese. We definitely caught the attention of others.

Chocolate is such an easy way to meet people.

Checking into the hotel the receptionist asked what we were doing in the area and my son quickly stated chocolate. Well the receptionist and guests started a whole conversation that lasted 10 minutes at least.

Tonight we are meeting in the lobby and sharing a simple snack. We've bought vanilla yogurt and are putting Traveler's rich powder directly on top. I am willing to bet it tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough (I'll let you know tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment