Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Basic Hot Chocolate

Waking up at 5:30 to get my son to jazz band is not an easy task. I must have hit the snooze button at least three times while trying to figure out where I was. Before the alarm my dream was so peaceful, calm, and quiet. Then the trees changed colors from lightly blooming pink and white to deep dark shades of blues and reds and the air was full of BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I barely made it into my sons' rooms with my eyes open (I was using the walls as guides). I pulled the covers off the kids and sent them to the showers. I found my way back to my pillow for a moment and then slid down the stairs to the kitchen.

Using my Traveler's Chocolate(T.C.) I began the morning with a very basic hot chocolate. I used two tablespoons of T.C. and 3/4 cup of boiling water. I whisked it together and Holy Mama!!!! That was an awesome way to start the day!

After driving everyone to school and the gym and then back to school, I fed the horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, and duck. I've looked at the laundry several times and made the beds.

I am still smiling about the cup of hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment